Albums you were disappointed with...

Arkie

Reaction score
One that comes to mind - Diver Down
220px-Van_Halen_-_Diver_Down.svg.png
To me not a good album at all , i was expecting a Fair Warning pt II or something like that. A real let down...
To this day i still cant listen to it.

Reactions: E-Z

mrblond

Reaction score
To continue the Van Halen topic...

Van Halen II was very disappointing album when I start examining their early discography about 7 years ago. Hardly found listenable song there. The lowest rated Halen album so far for me.

VanHalen-2.jpg

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Metallica - The Black Album and everything that followed is about as disappointing as anything I can think of ... bleh ...

darklands

everything's broken, and my Stacys are soaking wet
Reaction score
Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad (after Nebraska - one of my top five best albums!) and almost everything after (compared with what went before). Particularly disappointing was Working on a Dream....

E-Z

Reaction score
One that comes to mind - Diver Down
220px-Van_Halen_-_Diver_Down.svg.png
To me not a good album at all , i was expecting a Fair Warning pt II or something like that. A real let down...
To this day i still cant listen to it.
Yeah unfortunately I agree wasn't it's mainly full of strange 'cover versions' like Dancing In The Street, Cathedral, Happy Trails, The Full Bug(?) and a few other obscure and nutty songs?. Having said that I am actually trying to get hold of a cd copy at the moment to complete my David Lee Roth Van Halen era of the band because the last cd copy I had around 5 years ago I binned!!.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online