Word Censor Update

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am proud to announce that the word censor has been updated. There were a lot of words on the list. I fixed it so that words that may come up in everyday conversation or music conversation will not be censored.

I still have more to fix, however, I don’t believe it will affect anyone at this time.

A note of caution: you cannot use the F - bomb, or any variation of the F - bomb. It will get censored. My personal favorite, the C - word, is also censored.

Happy star free posting❣️

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just for fun, you can post below and test out the word filter. Go ahead, anything goes!

me first..Sex Pistols & Buzzcocks

andypandy

Reaction score
One of my favourite albums is, without doubt, NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS, HERE'S THE SEX PISTOLS!!!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you fix the editing issues?

funny you ask that. I was just looking at all the permissions and I am not sure (yet) where the problem is.

what exactly is everyone having trouble editing? Posts? Threads? Messages?

any Information will help me nail down the problem.

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
Before I damn near gave up on sharing anything here; there was an ability to edit perhaps a music video you had posted, or a game you had played. I am hoping as well as you that this crucial issue has been resolved because everybody deserves the right to take back what they said about something.

:p

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Before I damn near gave up on sharing anything here; there was an ability to edit perhaps a music video you had posted, or a game you had played. I am hoping as well as you that this crucial issue has been resolved because everybody deserves the right to take back what they said about something.

:p
You are right. You should be able to change what you post……within a reasonable amount of time. I promise I will find the problem and give everyone plenty of time to edit what they post.

I read somewhere on CRF that you can edit in some forums but not other forums. Do you or anyone else know anything about that? I would like to know which forums are restricting edits.

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
No!

It is a software oriented issue and not something you are doing wrong. It's all behind us. I would hope there was no beef between members involved. Thanx....

:bash:

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Some forums can be edited others can't.
Rock Lounge can be edited
Classic Rock Society-Music / Word Games can not.
CRF Site Announcements such as this one can be edited

Sounds like a group permissions issue to me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online