Worst Christmas Songs

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This picture made me roar with laughter:

L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaHRtbC9kZXJpdnMvNmRjNTY2ZmYyYzcyMmRkYjFmMmQ2NjMwOGVmNGQ1YTQtZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3NzcuanBn.jpg

But if Manson has made any christmas music............:yuk:

taha

Reaction score
well, I don't hate any of them, so , one I like is the tune Santa by Cheech and Chong

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Not saying it's bad or anything, but I heard Bob Dylan has just done a Christmas Album and some people have made a few cracks about it.

It's funny how Christmas seems to get the attention of songs. I mean I don't know of anyone who sings songs about Easter, The Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny or Bilby, Valentines Day, etc, etc. Probably just as well!! :tongue: But do you see my point? I mean there's Christmas Movies, Christmas Songs - both Carols and songs about Christmas people have writen, TV Special Episodes (Comedies), nothing else sort of gets any of that recognation. I think the only thing which comes close are folk songs which were written by people during times of struggle or during conflicts (war) - cause music has a way of making the world turning and generating hope! :D

rtbuck

Reaction score
I bought my father the Dr Demento X-Mas album a few years back & this song had him going nuts!!! No matter how bad it gets the ending of the song is worth it!

This is probably the worst...but I like it(of course!!)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online