What is this song?

Kolt

Reaction score
Hey! How's everyone doing?

So I've been trying to remember this old song's name, but cannot figure it out neither artist or song. I think it might be from a grunge band or early 90's, but I might be wrong.

I uploaded a .gp5 file with song's midi.

PS: Not sure about the bass and drums lines, but the guitar line is correct and the main one.
PS2: It's not Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz, hahaha.

4shared link: 1 - Download - 4shared

I'd appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Can't get anything to play apart from adverts, then I was taken to another page and was given a warning by my antivirus.

Radagast

Reaction score
Can't get anything to play apart from adverts, then I was taken to another page and was given a warning by my antivirus.

Hello,
What are you listening to ?

I'm enjoying some Paul McCartney & Wings - London Town

:bow:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Hey! How's everyone doing?

So I've been trying to remember this old song's name, but cannot figure it out neither artist or song. I think it might be from a grunge band or early 90's, but I might be wrong.

I uploaded a .gp5 file with song's midi.

PS: Not sure about the bass and drums lines, but the guitar line is correct and the main one.
PS2: It's not Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz, hahaha.

Thank you!

Maybe take that sound file, convert it to mp3 or something similar and then upload to Youtube (accounts are free if you don't already have one).

personally, i will not click on any sound file not hosted directly on Youtube or something equally as reputable.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online

No members online now.