Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To Vol 11

Listening to one of my favorite albums... Lynch Mob - Self titled (2nd album)

c49839p64t3.jpg

Man, I love this album. If anyone out there knows anything about Robert Mason, he was the singer on this fine piece of work. I think it's one of the most polished albums that George Lynch has been associated with. His guitar work is freakin' immaculate.

Mr. T

Reaction score

Listening to one of my favorite albums... Lynch Mob - Self titled (2nd album)

c49839p64t3.jpg

Man, I love this album. If anyone out there knows anything about Robert Mason, he was the singer on this fine piece of work. I think it's one of the most polished albums that George Lynch has been associated with. His guitar work is freakin' immaculate.

If Ur looking for an argument from me.... don't. Classic shiz.....

joe

Reaction score

imprec190_grails.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

If Ur looking for an argument from me.... don't. Classic shiz.....
indeed! :bow:

GL = my guitar hero, above and beyond anyone else, ever. Got to go see Lynch Mob in concert back in January. Oni Logan is back on vocals as he has been on and off for the past few years. They did most of the Wicked Sensation album, a couple of Dokken tracks and a couple off of Smoke and Mirrors. Not one single song off of the Mason album, which made me a bit sad, but man it was still smokin'. GL hasn't lost a thing on his guitar playing over the years. He's as good (or better) than ever.

Mr. T

Reaction score

indeed! :bow:

GL = my guitar hero, above and beyond anyone else, ever. Got to go see Lynch Mob in concert back in January. Oni Logan is back on vocals as he has been on and off for the past few years. They did most of the Wicked Sensation album, a couple of Dokken tracks and a couple off of Smoke and Mirrors. Not one single song off of the Mason album, which made me a bit sad, but man it was still smokin'. GL hasn't lost a thing on his guitar playing over the years. He's as good (or better) than ever.

George is in my Top Ten and this album is is in my my top 50 along with the first and Lynch/Pilson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitewintermarket

Members online