Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
of course, sometimes, the grammar nazis are 100% correct in their crusade to correct everyone because in writing, proper capitals AND punctuation can be a major difference in the story:

29ay9g8.jpg

Rocking Jodi

Reaction score
Hahaha! I can also read improper grammar and read things backwards but maybe a lot of people can?

Rocking Jodi

Reaction score
Beautiful day here today. I'm looking forward to summer and some nice hot weather. I get really nice tans so I'm looking forward to laying out although I know too much sun isn't good. But here in WA we don't have much sun so I'm not too worried. :)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
In This Moment - Blood

Not sure who to think of this stuff yet. Part of it I really like and other parts of this band's music are kind of annoying (part of the genre/style maybe?)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Cold! About 27F, and they said because the Great Lakes froze to almost 100% we could have a very cool summer. :bu:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Robison's .. Manchester brewery ?? That looks alright tackle SDM :grinthumb

Yeah, the brewery is in Manchester, Stockport to be exact. I found a great local beer shop not too long ago, which import beers from all over the world. I try to visit them a couple of times a month and buy a bunch of interesting beers - well, I always buy a couple of Hobgoblins which is my absolutely favourite beer these days and I have a soft spot for English/British beers in general.

I'm getting thirsty.....

Having coffee now though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online