Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Highlights were the opening and closing parts! The middle was kind of generic Dio like metal but overall the whole was pretty good! Really haunting bookends musically! :grinthumb

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Probably the creepiest thing I have ever heard but I love it...

You may want to look into buying a Ennio Morricone collection. His music can be derivative at times, but it is definitely all his own. Spaghetti Westerns wouldn't be what they are without him. He is actually conducting symphonies in LA and New York this coming month.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I don't like calling people names XD... I totally agree and no problem I remember hearing it for the first time watching Death Proof and dying because it was not on the soundtrack :/. Luckily while I was zooming around the user reviews of the movie on IMDb, I found the name of this song .

You may want to look into buying a Ennio Morricone collection. His music can be derivative at times, but it is definitely all his own. Spaghetti Westerns wouldn't be what they are without him. He is actually conducting symphonies in LA and New York this coming month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TGIElvis7