Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Bushfires seem to be an annual event in Australia these days. We also seem to be getting forest fires every year in this area, I do not think they are natural, rather it is deliberate arson or people throwing cigarette ends down. The trouble is frequent fires have a profound impact on the wildlife, mainly sand lizards.

At the moment, it is very damp here with more rain forecast. The temperatures are reasonable.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Well, I don't know what to say, just that it reminded me of something from Monty Python with the singing style :heheh:

^^^ Sound familiar? :D

I'll give it 3/10 - that's for the accordion playing!

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Tray73, The Tiger Lillies music it's just a gloomy freakshow, and it must be considered from the standpoint of black humor, not seriously. 2_sm18.gif

So, Jeff Healey's version of "While My Guitar..." simply outstanding. 9/10.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Hay fever too, although the last couple of years I've been the best I've ever been which has been great. I used to get it so bad it'd set off asthma attacks. I use a beconase inhaler too, but all year round because of other allergies.
It's terrible. How I sympathize to you...:uh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Decent day ahead of us, should hit +10 Celsius later a little overcast but nothing serious.

Forest fires are a natural part of life here, they are essential for rejuvenating the ecosystem by clearing old growth forests and allowing a rebirth of the forest with younger healthy trees. But we have had numerous incidents where the fires were intentionally started by...a certain segment of the population who depend on the seasonal work fighting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online