Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thanks North.

Just enjoying a cappuccino right now. Have to say I do love my Dolce Gusto machine, the cappuccinos, lattes, mocha and hot chocolate drinks are particularly good :grinthumb

2468hur.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Two CD's came in recently.
Tarja new album Colours In The Dark.
Tarja_Colours-In-The-Dark_Limited_Edition-300x300.jpg

Really like this album. I was never a HUGE Nightwish fan. I enjoyed their debut a lot and do find myself listening to some of the later stuff from time to time, but I honestly prefer what Tarja has done solo and the new one is her best work yet, as far as I'm concerned.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^ What is Buddy Guy's best album, Best Dressed Man? I thought George Thorogood, with Buddy Guy and Albert Collins, were the standout act at Live Aid.

The truth is, he is a relatively recent discovery for me. I have the following and can highly recommend them all:

Bring 'Em In
Skin Deep
Living Proof
Rhythm & Blues
Blues Greats: Buddy Guy

The last one ("Blues Greats: Buddy Guy") is a really cheap best of with older stuff, so if you are looking for his classic stuff, I think that'd be a good place to start, unless you want to single out particular older albums, in which case you might have to ask me again in a year hahaha.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really like this album. I was never a HUGE Nightwish fan. I enjoyed their debut a lot and do find myself listening to some of the later stuff from time to time, but I honestly prefer what Tarja has done solo and the new one is her best work yet, as far as I'm concerned.

I love Nightwish myself but do too enjoy her solo work. All her albums have something nice to offer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online