Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Warming up here in Manhattan, marginally so, forecast is for about 22 degrees at the weekend, couldn't sleep much tonight so I just walked the dog around the block down and to the park, and it was mild and pleasant even at 5am.

TheSound

Reaction score
Northumberland, you changed your username, didn't recognise you for a minute there.

I'm a heavy metal wimp, my ears start to hurt at anything louder than the first Black Sabbath album, but Slayer are OK, I especially love the intro, give it an 8/10...the video is interesting, don't know if that girl thinks that her umbrella is going to protect her from the serial-killer creepy type guy lurking around the tombstones??

Next up...the band that U2 and Simple Minds always wanted to be, but never were quite cool enough....

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
This song took me back down memory lane :) I like a bit of goth now and then, and don't mind The Mission at all, though never owned any of their stuff. This is isn't one of my favourites by them but I like it enough 7/10

[As a btw, my hairdresser (who claims to be psychic) is absolutely convinced she was married to Wayne Hussey in a previous life :bonk:]

Smashing Pumpkins - Violet Rays

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
Slayer%2BSeasons%2BIn%2BThe%2BAbyss%2B(a).jpg

War Ensemble

TheSound

Reaction score
Tray, all my hairdresser talks about is the economy and the weather, I just hope he was a mildly interesting person in a previous life :uh:

Smashing Pumpkins?..well Billy Corgan is a genius, so it's a 10/10 for that alone, great track though.

Next up, best track from my favourite album of the last year...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Finally warming up and looks like 2 nice days back to back for the first time this spring.:bounce:

+15 Celsius later today, time to rake the grass now that the snow has melted and it's dried out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Staff online

Members online