Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

6/10

Never a big BJH fan I'm afraid, Aero, though I recall a German friend once explained to me that in Germany at one time they were bigger than anyone, and I mean Zeppelin, the Beatles, Floyd, everyone. Loved 'Mockingbird' though.

Next....

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score

6/10

Never a big BJH fan I'm afraid, Aero, though I recall a German friend once explained to me that in Germany at one time they were bigger than anyone, and I mean Zeppelin, the Beatles, Floyd, everyone. Loved 'Mockingbird' though.

Next....

Can't say I've ever heard any Steve Winwood, but I quite liked that. May have to look into his solo material. 8.5/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score

Quite nice ballad, but I didn't really like singer's voice, that's on a high notes reminds me of Biff Byford, very, very affected by cold. 5/10.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

Very nebulous as the title suggests, but that's what makes it good prog rock. Great musicianship. 8/10

Love Poco, in fact I linked to 'Rose of Cimarron' in my CRF blog just a week or two ago, should have been as big as The Eagles in the country rock stakes, that looks like an Old Grey Whistle Test performance. 9/10

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
The-Eagles-Hotel-California-285402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member