Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Get well soon Harmony :) There is nothing like a common cold to make you feel rotten.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
150249957.jpg

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

I picked up a bug in DC last week, pretty bad cough, at least I was mostly on my own for a few days so I couldn't spread it to anyone else.

This morning I have come down with a really bad dose of CMMPSDS (Chronic Multiple Musical Personality Sig Disorder Syndrome) as I keep looking at my CRF sig pictures and thinking to myself either "I'm bored with that" or "man that looks terrible"...hopefully I will recover during the day and it will finally settle down, I think this new one will be the final one, though I thought that last night and then this morning the CMMPSDS was pretty bad again, and so I had to take a dose of special The Rising and 2112 eardrops on my iPod earphones with my breakfast, and the symptoms seemed to have eased off a little.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I picked up a bug in DC last week, pretty bad cough, at least I was mostly on my own for a few days so I couldn't spread it to anyone else.

This morning I have come down with a really bad dose of CMMPSDS (Chronic Multiple Musical Personality Sig Disorder Syndrome) as I keep looking at my CRF sig pictures and thinking to myself either "I'm bored with that" or "man that looks terrible"...hopefully I will recover during the day and it will finally settle down, I think this new one will be the final one, though I thought that last night and then this morning the CMMPSDS was pretty bad again, and so I had to take a dose of special The Rising and 2112 eardrops on my iPod earphones my breakfast, and the symptoms seemed to have eased off a little.

:heheh: Glad to see you made a temporary recovery! :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArturoThre

Staff online

Members online