Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

hmm..doesn't sound like I am going to lose a single pound down under :D

Nice dinner here isn't that different from you guys, I really enjoy a nice steak sandwich or maybe some pasta based thingy. Burgers, clubhouse, etc. are always popular too. For local fare Saskatoon berry pie rocks for dessert.

We have our own name for choclate milk..in Sask it is called Vico..try that anywhere else and the waiter looks at you as if you are stoned..:heheh:

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Saskatoon berry pie....that just sounds yummy! I wonder if anywhere here would serve that! :D "VICO" :heheh: We just call them hot chocolates! Best thing is, if you put a marshmellow in it! It just melts in the drink and makes it so much nicer to enjoy!

joe

Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To Vol 14

What is a metalhead !?!?!? Well there you have it, my two cents on who can be a metalhead. I never said you or myself or even Riff was a Metahead BTW
Just that I notice you looking into more underground martial :D BTW there is underground metal w/ christian lyrics ..I find it kind of lame at times though if done in a manner in which it doesn't come off as self righteous and preachy I can still enjoy it if I like the way it sounds.

Trouble is reportedly Christian and I love them.

e%2520Enchanted%2520Evening%2520-%2520Front%5B1%5D.jpg

Oh...geez...sorry about that Wolf. I thought you and Riff were going to drag me in the alley and lay some metal on me...pipe and chains. I had to protect myself.:D

Seriously though, I read alot of the reviews over at MMA and if it sounds up my alley I will go over to the tube and plug in. From there I will decide if I will get it as a D/L or a CD, if it can be found on CD, and of course there is times I don't really like what I hear. There is a handful of good reviewers over there. I'm not one of them.:heheh:

%255Betna%252B-%252Betna%252B-%252Bfront.jpg

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score

114120541.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score