Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Is the forum acting reaaallllyyyy slow for anyone else, or is it just me? :uh:

It's going pretty fast for me, had a server error like ten minutes ago, but that's about it.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Dammit. :mad

It's what I get for being antisocial on my day off and being on the forum.

:wa

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Antisocial on a discussion forum. :tongue:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

True. I had Friday off and spent most of it out with some friends and going to the dealership and errands and stuff. Nice to laze around and sleep. :grinthumb

Exactly, I had Friday off last week as well, and the weekend, so I slept for most of Saturday. And did nothing on Sunday. It's so niceeeee.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Exactly, I had Friday off last week as well, and the weekend, so I slept for most of Saturday. And did nothing on Sunday. It's so niceeeee.

Upon arriving to work the other day, I was quickly berated for "having every other weekend off."

Really?!?!

I don't even REMEMBER the last time I had a full weekend off. I'm lucky if I get a Saturday off here or there. And I asked my boss to give me a Saturday or Sunday off on the new schedule and she happily did so, well actually she went ahead and gave me Sat, Sun AND Mon. off (I had a paid day off I needed to use) and these jealous hags are checking MY schedule and angry that they supposedly never get weekends off. Well they get to work the early shifts anyway so they actually get to get out of there at 3 or 4 everyday and enjoy the rest of their day while I'm going IN when they're getting out and having to sacrifice my social life most of the time because my boss likes me handling the closing shifts. I deserve a weekend off to spend some time with my mom before her surgery in July (which I'm terrified for because she's not in the best health) and these bitter bitches need to stop looking up my schedule and get to working and stop gossiping!

Phew! That felt nice to say.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score

dear lord.

my sweetie has desires to leave America.
and of course, taking me with him in the process.
of course this might not happen for another 5 years because of his duty to the government.

but I'm pretty sure I have no words for how beautifully amazing and sexy I find this advancement.

my anglophile self pretty much went into spontaneous orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online