Upcoming Concert Schedules

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Tonight Saxon at the Rock City Nottingham .. on my own, next Saturday Paul Rodgers at Sheffield City Hall .. on my own, There seems to be a reoccuring theme going on here (Billy No Mates). :) I am looking forward both gigs and think they will be top nights. Two great venues. :cheers2

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
So many good bands/artists that I'd love to see coming to a local club here in the next couple of months, and I won't be able to see any of them. They are ALL Saturday concerts, which is always an Overtime day for me.

Just had Dokken in town, coming up they are having Cinderella, Corey Stevens, Tesla, and April Wine with Head East.

*sigh*

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Paul Rodgers later tonight at Sheffield. The support act is Joe Elliott's down n' outz who I saw last year at The High Voltage Festival with Ian Hunter ,, so it should be a good night all in all.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Thanks to my cousin who works at the theatre where they are appearing, I am going to see:

Michael Franti & The Spearheads next Saturday night
Cat Empire on 14 May
Joe Bonamassa on 20 May :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Just bought my ticket to this:

MAYHEM-FEST-2011-LINEUP.jpg

It's going to be a good summer!

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
I got my James Taylor tickets a few days ago. I'm taking my wife for our anniversary. The show is the same day. She'll get the tickets in her card that morning.

Rockperson

Reaction score
Night Ranger - one off UK gig on Thursday 23rd June at Islington Academy in London.

Airrace are supporting.

My tickets came yesterday, never seen Night Ranger live, was expecting to see them on their Seven Wishes tour in 1985 supporting Foreigner but they never played the NEC for some reason.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online