Upcoming Concert Schedules

ecisgod

Reaction score
I really hope Paul McCartney comes out to Australia before he retires from touring.

There's been rumours going around of him coming out this way for 3 or 4 years now, but it never happens :( I've got a stash of money put aside for when/if he makes it out here. Hurry up, Sir Paul :heheh:

I totally understand. I finally got to see Sir Paul in concert a couple of weeks ago in Toronto (Canada). The setlist was as follows:

Venus and Mars/Rockshow
Jet
All My Loving
Letting Go
Drive My Car
Highway
Let Me Roll It
The Long and Winding Road
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five
Let ‘Em In
My Love
I’ve Just Seen A Face
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs Vandebilt
Eleanor Rigby
Something
Sing The Changes
Band On The Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back In The U.S.S.R.
I’ve Got A Feeling
Paperback Writer
A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore

Day Tripper
Lady Madonna
Get Back

Encore 2

Yesterday
Mull of Kintyre
Helter Skelter
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band/The End

Fever

Reaction score
Going to see Tom Petty and ZZ Top Saturday night(finally).This is a rescheduled date from May when Petty decided to delay his tour so I have had this tickets for quite a few months.

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Got tickets to see Bob Dylan and B.B. King on the same bill in April. :) Quite looking forward to it. I know Bob doesn't exactly perform as well live as some others, but IMHO, the B.B. King part will be worth every cent I paid. Anything Zimmerman comes out with is a bonus :)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ That will be a monster of a gig Feldster I am sure.

Sweat and me are off to see Van De Graaff Generator in March at Manchester Academy.

Syd

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the production to announce the Line-Up of the first Chilean version of Lollapalooza. Everybody is really excited about this and it's supposed that this week they will announce the artists that will perform here on the first weekend of April. There will be a lot of concerst this semester and I still don't want to buy tickets for U2+Muse or Motorhead or Motley Crue or anything because I'm waiting for them to confirm the Lolapalooza bill, a Strokes Concert, a Paul McCartney visit as well. So I got all this money just waiting to be spent.

Syd

Reaction score
This is the Final Line Up for Lollapalooza Chile:

tumblr_lfqyeaF0881qb6ty8o1_500.jpg

The Killers, Kanye West, Flaming Lips. Quite awesome.

But people here are kinda dissapointed, because we were expecting The Strokes, Lou Reed, Tool, Alice In Chains and stuff like that. The thing is cool bands like Edward Sharpe, The Drums, The National aren't really popular here. They are bands that are touring the biggest festivals in Europe and USA, but they aren't that popular here. But still it will be awesome, I'll get to meet new bands and have an awesome time. :D

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Lucky you! Have you got your tickets already?

Psh, I wish! They sold out so fast. I was waiting till my next paycheck to get tickets, but it was too late.

But yeah, if anyone lives in the UK, you should get tickets, they're still on sale.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online