U2 (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Going to repost the following comment here, as this is where I actually wanted to post it, but I mistakenly posted it in the news thread.

Well, here is a way to look at it. When you walk in to a record store, you are going to have XX amount of albums on display, most of which, you have absolutely no interest in. So what do you do? You walk over to one of the people working in the store and tell them to remove the album from the shelves? No, you walk right by it and just leave it be. That's what people should do in iTunes, just ignore it and it will be out of sight when the album is out in physical formats.

Of course, the above example most likely would not make a difference to most iTunes users, as they probably have no idea what a record store is.

mrJim

Reaction score
Pre order advertisements have hit on the new album, looks like a $30 pre order price for vinyl

Jim

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
LG said:
Really liked U2 right up to Rattle & Hum...
I loved them up until WAR (Then the concert they had in 1983 in denver was fabulous)

I just dont really like anything after that concert from them although the song PRIDE is good from the unforgettable fire......

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
U2's best selling album, Joshua Tree turns 30 March 2017.

joshua-tree-LEAD-8257d057.jpeg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joshua_Tree

Bullet the Blue Sky

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
The thirtieth annivesary of this mega-classic has been on my mind as it coincides with the thirtieth for my high school graduation.Time flies.I strongly recall "Bullet the Blue Sky" being the very first track from U2's world beating release I heard.It went along quite well with a bit of a taste of a little something from Mother Nature's own special herb garden.Aahh,sweet yourh......

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online