U2 (Official Thread)

mrJim

Reaction score
can't beat 9.99 used, not sure if you are in the US or not. I have seen this one before and I think I could find another source. But given it's U2 and they have something new coming out proly won't be that cheap

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
^^No, I'm in Australia. Would be good if I could find one here. I went to my favourite music store (JB HI-FI) online website, which only had information about the album, though no DVDs available. :(

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Any Good?

It's great! I love it. But admittedly, I don't watch my dvds that often. They're almost relegated to collection status.

But btw, why do you say that you cannot find the Red Rocks dvd anymore? I thought it's still commercially available?

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
It's great! I love it. But admittedly, I don't watch my dvds that often. They're almost relegated to collection status.

But btw, why do you say that you cannot find the Red Rocks dvd anymore? I thought it's still commercially available?

I understand cause I have a whole stack of Music DVDs which I hardly ever get to play, with perhaps the exception of Pete Seeger 1963 Tour of Australia which has lots of great folk songs I don't have on my other CDs.

I usually try to get my music from JB HI-FI which are usually pretty good at having what I'm after, though on this occasion, they have a page on that DVD, though nothing else for it. The Product Search is only coming up with the 8 Track Remastered CD for it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^No, I'm in Australia. Would be good if I could find one here. I went to my favourite music store (JB HI-FI) online website, which only had information about the album, though no DVDs available. :(

You can get it from overseas if you desperately want a copy CP/M, shipping for a small item like a DVD wouldn't be that much, certainly cheaper than the $50 you mentioned earlier.

mrJim

Reaction score
I know how that is. I owned a 2004 Pontiac GTO which was a Holden Manaro. I brought over a lot aftermarket parts for that car from Kogarah. an interesting experience to say the least.

Only thing I could find was video from Vinyl Solution in https://www.vinylsolution.com/ Cheltenham VIC Australia.

There are options out of Europe :grinthumb

Jim

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
There's a new U2 song out there, guys! :****:

Invisible

Don't know how long that video will be available before it gets taken down, so watch it quickly if you're interested. Nobody's sure at the moment if it will make it on the forthcoming new album or not.

Personally, I kind of like this song. It's got a unique intro to it (for U2) and reminds me of 80s Tears For Fears a bit.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online