Thin Lizzy (Official Thread)

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score
Re: Thin Lizzy

With all due respect to them, I don't think I would go if they did tour here, I prefer to remember the band in it's original and best incarnation. No problem with them keeping the music alive and making a living though.;)

I agree ..its a quandry..but to see Scott or Brian or Sykes on stage,,,, would still be worth it... I have NOT seen them since Phil..

gguerra

Reaction score

This one is from the album "Johnny the Fox" which I used to listen to quite a bit. It is a true classic IMO although not widely known

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

This one is from the album "Johnny the Fox" which I used to listen to quite a bit. It is a true classic IMO although not widely known

that is just a fnatastic tune..thank you for sharing..it is a lost gem

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

I missed the classic Thin Lizzy so had to see the band made up of various members which was very good and loud, I wish I could have seen them when they were alive and dangerous!!!

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

I missed the classic Thin Lizzy so had to see the band made up of various members which was very good and loud, I wish I could have seen them when they were alive and dangerous!!!

There is a DVD of L and D that came out a few years back..its well worth the price..

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score

There is a DVD of L and D that came out a few years back..its well worth the price..

Funny you mention that. I bought it 2 weeks ago!:D

It's got a very good interview with Brian Downey, Scott Gorham, and Brian Robertson along with the concert and their appearances on Top Of The Pops. Plus a bonus 7-song CD of them live in Derby in 1975. Great stuff!:grinthumb

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

Funny you mention that. I bought it 2 weeks ago!:D

It's got a very good interview with Brian Downey, Scott Gorham, and Brian Robertson along with the concert and their appearances on Top Of The Pops. Plus a bonus 7-song CD of them live in Derby in 1975. Great stuff!:grinthumb

It is really wonderful.. I waited sooooooo long for that release..and the the "still dangerous" live show from Philly..

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

Its back up!!! OLD TOWN!!!!
solo Phil.. this song is so tragic and so wonderful.. Phil is unrivaled as far as beiign the toughest and most sympathetic front man ever.. Phil never had to try to be cool.. he just was the coolest..

Last edited by a moderator:

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

This is a very sad watch with Philomena...my wife cries each time I watch this.. it hurts me ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online