Thin Lizzy (Official Thread)

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Re: Thin Lizzy

Can't believe I forgot to post this underrated classic. My error has been corrected.:D

Reaction score

Definitely one of my favorites RE...:grinthumb
It possibly is my favorite, I also like Soldier of Fortune a lot though

actually screw it, I can't pick a favorite.. the entire Bad Reputation album is excellent, I can't decide... it's all good:heheh:

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

Running back and Soldier....thank you both R.Evans and Edberg... I loved them..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Sox is swiftly becoming legendary in here for his excellent taste in music.:grinthumb

I'm going to have to update this thread one of these days, I am falling behind in here and numerous other threads too...never enough time to get to everything anymore.

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

Sox is swiftly becoming legendary in here for his excellent taste in music.:grinthumb

I'm going to have to update this thread one of these days, I am falling behind in here and numerous other threads too...never enough time to get to everything anymore.

this whole site is wonderful.. I understand how one feels like they cant get to every cool thread...what a site!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^Thank You ThinLizzyFan, we do our best to make the site pleasant for people to visit, and nice of you to invite your friend Ezbro to join as well.:grinthumb

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

great version of SUICIDE...thank you Sox...the guitars really pop on it.. its amzing how other bands just cant seem to nail the sound Thin Lizzy got..and Philss voice and bass..along with Brians drumming.. just perfection to my ears..

and my pleasure Lord Grendel..... EZBro ROCKS!!

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online