Thin Lizzy (Official Thread)

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score
Re: Thin Lizzy

haha, thank you. ;-)

i miss that twin-guitar attack by live bands, these days. Later this summer when starfire begins performing in the la area, we will be running 2 electric guitars in addition to bass & drums. I'm also manning--yes, that's right--keyboards.

It's hard work but it's worth it. For that sound? Anything is worth it.

awesome!

Vic2010

Reaction score

The song I've heard from "Nightlife" is - "It's Only Money." Man that song rocks. I'm gonna get this album too eventually. I've been playing nothing but Lizzy for about 2 weeks now. God I love this band.:dude::dude:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I've been playing them for week myself Vic, it's been like discovering them all over again.

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score

The song I've heard from "Nightlife" is - "It's Only Money." Man that song rocks. I'm gonna get this album too eventually. I've been playing nothing but Lizzy for about 2 weeks now. God I love this band.:dude::dude:

Are you reading my mind?? I've been doing the same exact thing.:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

After playing Night Life, this classic TL album was back to the fire I am used to, "Bad Reputation". This is definitely one of their best.

ThinLizzy-BadReputation-Front.jpg

ThinLizzy-BadReputation-Back.jpg

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score

After playing Night Life, this classic TL album was back to the fire I am used to, "Bad Reputation". This is definitely one of their best.

ThinLizzy-BadReputation-Front.jpg

ThinLizzy-BadReputation-Back.jpg

I believe Geddy Lee sat in to watch some of the sessions of this album..
and Dear Lord always gives me chills.. so personal.

I agree I adore that album..

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score

This is really getting spooky. The last 2 albums we have been talking about, Night Life and Bad Reputation, are the 2 I've been listening to on the way to work every night for the last couple of weeks.:D

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

Bad Reputation is a cracker of an album and contains my fave Thin Lizzy track "Opium Trail". The guitar work is excellent and Phil is on top form. There's not a dud song on this one ... just brilliant IMO.

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score

Has anybody noticed that the cover has Lynott, Downey and Gorham on it but not Robertson even though he played on it? Interesting no?:D

I've read that Robertson was going to leave before Bad Reputation and came back when it was already halfway done. Hence they didn't put him on the cover. Any truth to that?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.