"There will ne NO original Black Sabbath reunion."-Geezer Butler

joe

Reaction score
I disagree with nobolol. I don't think Sabbath will reunite ever. I think the riff between Ozzy and Iommi is still there, if not more so in the last few years. I see Geezer's announcement as keeping Sabbath alive...some what, without Ozzy, just as the Iommi-Butler Sabbath.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I disagree with nobolol. I don't think Sabbath will reunite ever. I think the riff between Ozzy and Iommi is still there, if not more so in the last few years. I see Geezer's announcement as keeping Sabbath alive...some what, without Ozzy, just as the Iommi-Butler Sabbath.

Either we can wait for original 4 members or Born Again era reunite. Be optimistic! :D

joe

Reaction score
Please, not the Born Again era. That album was one of my biggest dissappointments. I had huge expectations. To this day I'm still baffled by that recording.:confused:

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
I take all of these news stories, whether it's the Stones or Sabbath or anyone else with a grain of salt.

Tomorrow, you could be hearing Ozzy will do it...and everyone will get excited.

Anyway...if you seriously want Ozzy to get back with the boys...you must kill Sharon first.
:heheh:

She's the evil Yoko behind this all.

Joking about killing her, but serious about her controlling Ozzy.

st I heard was Bill Ward was NOT doing very well health wise..

That was a while ago - more than a few years ago. I think he's over those issues. I seen him on that ''metal show'' and he looked good and looked willing to play with Black Sabbath, from what I seen and heard.

Last edited:

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Either we can wait for original 4 members or Born Again era reunite. Be optimistic! :D

I love Born Again , AWESOME album. I grab every bootleg from all the line ups that I can.

Ozzy era the only Sabbath !?!?!?! .. Hardly. Anything Gezzer and Iommi do together is Sabbath. I would rather see them get back with Tony Martin then Ozzy as Ozzy is kind of an old dried up fart at this stage and keeps saying if it won't be their greatest album yet he wants no part of it ...geez Ozzy you have put out enough subpar albums in your late career that I think it's time to let someone more suited toward writing music do the thinking ( Tony and Geezer ).

Gillan's voice isn't what it used to be as far as the high notes go but I think they could put out another winner with Ian after all The Devil You Know ( w/ Ronnie of course ) is far friggin' better then awesome.

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Wow.....

All my excitement for a original Sabbath reunion tour just went away.
Hopefully some day they will get back together for one last time.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online