The Who???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Reaction score
Re: The Who

I just got into the Who recently. I bought the Ultimate Collection. At first I was a little skeptical but now Im hooked on them. My favorite song is definitely "Who are you".

Does anyone know if they are touring aorund New York or Pittsburgh?

aerozep

Reaction score

If you can't have Keith,Zak Starkey is a close second..after all ....Keith taught him most of what he knows.Yeah he learned the basics from Ringo (his dad)but it was Keith who gave him a drummer's soul.

PEACE :bump:

beatlesb52

Reaction score

I love Zach Starkey's drumming, i think he is the next best thing to Moon for The Who.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tommy and Quadrophenia are both excellent concept albums. The movies are pretty good too :D

beatlesb52

Reaction score
Who's Next is a great album, especially as an intro, because it has a lot of their radio hits. My personel favorites are Tommy and Quadrophenia, both of which are fantastic compositions, the songs flow so well, and are tied in togehther perfectly. If you want a live album that flat out rocks like no other, pick up Live at Leeds. The quality of the recording isn't perfect, but they JAM. It must have really been something to see The Who live back in the day.

P.S. - The first show I ever saw was The Who at Sullivan Stadium (later Foxboro Stadium, home of the Patriots) in July of 1989.

haha the songs flow so well because Pete had this vision of what he wanted to accomplish before the album even went into production... I heard that during the recording of Tommy, Pete would come in and have the next song done every day!

davinci

Reaction score
I saw The Who live once in Toronto. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to, even though the band was past their prime.

They played all their hits and really rocked the place. Played for a long time too if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.