• Some Like It Hot - The Power Station

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Give It Away - The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Power Station was a 1980s supergroup made up of singer Robert Palmer, former Chic drummer Tony Thompson, and Duran Duran members John Taylor (bass) and Andy Taylor (guitar). Bernard Edwards, also of Chic, was involved on the studio side as recording producer. For a short time he also functioned as Power Station's manager. The band was formed in New York City late in 1984 during a break in Duran Duran's schedule that became a lengthy hiatus. Power Station was named after The Power Station recording studio where their album was conceived and recorded.

One hit wonder..
Blood Sex Sugar Magic.. Would throw The power station under the bus.. You guys quit being dinks..Don't be a Pepper H8R..:heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
This is a ~perfect~ example of why I wish people would use the option in polls to make the votes public. As of this exact moment (ie: my post) the score is 7-3 in favor of Power Station, yet 4 people said they voted for Chili Peppers:
Give it away
Give It Away
Give It Away
Chili Peppers

If the vote was 'public', we could see who missed it and either remind them to come back and click, OR we could just manually add a vote, or on the offchance that one of these 4 voted for PS by accident, we could rectify the situation as well.

So, just giving a helpful (and hopeful) hint to people creating polls, unless there's a reason for an anonymous poll, why not check the "public" option.

in the mean time, one of you four failed! :tongue:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
This is a ~perfect~ example of why I wish people would use the option in polls to make the votes public.
in the mean time, one of you four failed! :tongue:

Voters: 12. You have already voted on this poll

There's my perfect example of my vote which was the very first vote for the Peppers..:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online