• Some Like It Hot - The Power Station

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Give It Away - The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
As a Bass player I'm all over Give it away..Da bitch talked too much during the best part..:stfu:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
As a Bass player I'm all over Give it away..Da bitch talked too much during the best part..:stfu:
Great vid Slip! Keadis looks like he's been hitting the weights. Flea is talented and always entertaining...in his skivvies as usual no less. Collins? Nothing needs to be said. Good to read that yer grooves has some "soul" in it.

:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Great vid Slip! Keadis looks like he's been hitting the weights. Flea is talented and always entertaining...in his skivvies as usual no less. Collins? Nothing needs to be said. Good to read that yer grooves has some "soul" in it.

:grinthumb

Do you not know Bootsy.. It ain't relevant to your post but please let me share a little Bootsy in your thread.. Enjoy!!
You have to feel how all this works with music.. and how it makes you feel..

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
^Ah but I know Bootsy... There was a list of your five fave bassist and I listed him in there. Bootsy was the bass player in The Godfather of Soul James Brown's "Sex Machine". Then there's Parliament...

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^Ah but I know Bootsy... There was a list of your five fave bassist and I listed him in there. Bootsy was the bass player in The Godfather of Soul James Brown's "Sex Machine". Then there's Parliament...

Yep.. I have yet to catch him in concert.. But it could only be .. a experience worth going to once in my life..:cheers2

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
^Side note to bass discussion: the late Bernard Edwards a notable player himself produced The Power Station LP. John Taylor revered him and was whipped into playing the right way by the Chic musician. In the end, Edwards gave him his bass as a gift. I believe he is playing it in the video.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online