Some ideas

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
We do have a video game thread here but IMO new sections are always cool. I've posted in a couple threads about gaming here myself. As long as it's entertainment and pop culture I think it works! :grinthumb

I will die though if we have a World of Warcraft thread though! I suffer from that everyday at work! :gc:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
We do have a video game thread here but IMO new sections are always cool. I've posted in a couple threads about gaming here myself. As long as it's entertainment and pop culture I think it works! :grinthumb

I will die though if we have a World of Warcraft thread though! I suffer from that everyday at work! :gc:

Oh Soot, if I have to, I will talk about my days about being a total addict to Runescape. I never got into WOW, but RS was the shit. I bet you and I could go on for hours about games. Actually, I don't bet, I KNOW we could.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score

I was never into WoW, didn't like the idea of paying per month to play a game.

Games I played or still kinda play:
Diablo II Lord of Destruction
Counter-Strike 1.6
Starcraft: Broodwar
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Halo: Reach
Beatles Rock Band
Half-Life 2 and other Source engine mods

Also another idea:
Was thinking we could maybe mix up the forum skin. It's been the same for a while and I don't mind it but maybe an option to change to a couple different forum skins would be cool. Or maybe just change the main one up. Get a new forum banner, etc.

I could have a very nice looking banner from a friend on the web if we got a new skin. I would just need the exact pixel dimensions and what color scheme we are using and like what band pictures/logos to include on it, etc.

Last edited:

King Cobain

Grunge Head
Reaction score
I was never into WoW, didn't like the idea of paying per month to play a game.

Games I played or still kinda play:
Diablo II Lord of Destruction
Counter-Strike 1.6
Starcraft: Broodwar
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Halo: Reach
Beatles Rock Band
Half-Life 2 and other Source engine mods

Also another idea:
Was thinking we could maybe mix up the forum skin. It's been the same for a while and I don't mind it but maybe an option to change to a couple different forum skins would be cool. Or maybe just change the main one up. Get a new forum banner, etc.

I could have a very nice looking banner from a friend on the web if we got a new skin. I would just need the exact pixel dimensions and what color scheme we are using and like what band pictures/logos to include on it, etc.

I'll all for the gaming section 100%! I will help keep it active :oyea:

The new forum skin idea is cool, but not a must. Depends on what the admins think I guess.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I've grown to really like the forum skin. The big reason why I like it...is because if I have an image with a white background, it doesn't show the white, which is annoying sometimes.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I've grown to really like the forum skin. The big reason why I like it...is because if I have an image with a white background, it doesn't show the white, which is annoying sometimes.

I think the tannish color gives it kind of a vintage quality which matches the Classic Rock image. Any bright or flashy colors or even a blue would just turn us into every other forum! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I think the tannish color gives it kind of a vintage quality which matches the Classic Rock image. Any bright or flashy colors or even a blue would just turn us into every other forum! :grinthumb

Exactly, the light color gives it a positive feel to it. Very easy on the eyes as well, not too bright or anything.

King Cobain

Grunge Head
Reaction score
What about a new banner then? And maybe custom posting icons for the Post Reply, Quote, Multi Quote buttons etc.

Idea of members getting stars or something after there name is cool.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee

Members online