Snow Patrol (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official Snow Patrol Thread"

You're right. "Can't stand" is a little harsh. They has so much potential after the first 2 albums but they went for a mainstream sound with no originality.

I don't know about that. Maybe the singles were accessible but I haven't heard to many songs like Make This Go On Forever and Set The Fire to the Third Bar really has a cool weird vibe to it. I don't think something lacks originality just because it had more accessibility than the earlier work though. To me that's progress to get a style that stands out and keep those qualities while at the same time allowing the listener into the music. Earlier Snow Patrol was way to flat sounding like they were trying to hard to not be mainstream. Just my opinion though. :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Snow Patrol Thread

Some more Snow Patrol for the various fans on here! :grinthumb

Just Say Yes

Snow Patrol and Martha WainWright-Set The Fire To The Third Bar
(cool live version)

Ray Of Light (Madonna Cover)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Hey, all you Snow Patrol fans, I know you are here! Get in here and show some love for these guys! These guys need a new album SOON! It's been too long! :grinthumb

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score

^^^ Just what I was thinking yesterday...where have they gone? I love 'em :cheering

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I've always been a big fan of these guys, I don't listen to them as much as I used to, but I love it when I do.

I remember listening to Chasing Cars so much when I was younger.

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

I saw these guys live! I never heard of them until a friend said "come to their concert" I did and they were great! Some of the songs they sung I remember hearing from the radio! Overall they were great live! And we got to meet them around the back of the venue when they were leaving!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I'm jealous Limpy! I've never seen them live but that was a good friend to get you into them because they are an amazing group! Meeting them sounds extra awesome! They seem like really nice guys! :grinthumb Any favorite tracks of yours? :)

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score

Prime, that is my fav song of theirs - first heard them on Grey's Anatomy. This song just hits the spot... just hits the spot right on.

I do enjoy this band.

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

I'm jealous Limpy! I've never seen them live but that was a good friend to get you into them because they are an amazing group! Meeting them sounds extra awesome! They seem like really nice guys! :grinthumb Any favorite tracks of yours? :)

Fav song would have to be Chasing Cars! Did you have a fav?

When I get home this arvo I'll show you some pics from the concert! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online