Snow Patrol (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Snow Patrol Thread

My favorite by them is definitely "Make This Go On Forever" and "Set The Fire To The Third Bar" is a close second! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Which reminds me, I forgot to tell you that I have everything but two albums of Snow Patrol's, those two being Up To Now & Final Straw. I have every other album they've released though.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Final Straw is their second best dude! I don't have Up To Now either though! It's kind of redundant since I have all the hits already! :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I've currently got their Eyes Open release playing. Haven't listened to them in a while. Love this specifically for the first track You're All I Have, and Chasing Cars, but the whole album is fantastic as well.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
The opening track for Eyes Open is the perfect way to start off the album. Not to mention it was one of the first albums I ever heard from them. Still one of my favorites:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Their new album "Fallen Empires" will be out on November 13-14 in the UK. November 22 in the USA
You can hear the single This Isn't Everything You Are' here
Snow Patrol | Official Site

Thank you Annie for the info. So much stuff from all my favorite bands coming out. There goes my bank fund! :heheh: I liked the song! One of there more upbeat ones for sure! :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I like these songs from Snow Patrol’s new album ‘Fallen Empires’

I’ll Never Let Go

The Weight Of Love

New York

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I like these songs from Snow Patrol’s new album ‘Fallen Empires’

I’ll Never Let Go

The Weight Of Love

New York

I bought and listened to the album Sunny! Still getting a feel for it but one thing I noticed is there's a weird balance. They seem to have almost the whole c.d. divided by the first half being the beat heavy pop stuff and do a complete 360 with all slow, pretty sparse ballads. The whole album has a slower pace but it's weird how they just created a weird flow to the album. Good songs but not the best arrangement IMO. The New York track is a standout for me as well. I wish there was a really strong track like "Make This Go On Forever" though. :(

Here's another standout for me:

In The End

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Wow this thread has gone places. I'll stick to my last comment of liking their first and third album but eyes open has grown on me and I like it too. I saw snow patrol a few times around the final straw era, have to dig up some pictures. Also met the band at an after party nice chaps.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online