Sister Acts and Brother Acts

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It makes sense for me to do that! I'm more about finding angles to expose people to music they haven't heard because everyone else picks up the slack just fine with including all the classic rock artist. I actually dig the Veronica's and was particularly listening to them at the time. Very catchy fun pop! I didn't realize their was such an Aussie backlash. :heheh:

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It makes sense for me to do that! I'm more about finding angles to expose people to music they haven't heard because everyone else picks up the slack just fine with including all the classic rock artist. I actually dig the Veronica's and was particularly listening to them at the time. Very catchy fun pop! I didn't realize their was such an Aussie backlash. :heheh:

:heheh: I didn't expect you to put up a classic rock artist, but there are limits to what I'll expect :oyea: :bonk:

I'm shutting up.

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Bachman-Turner Overdrive had Randy, Robin and Tim Bachman.

Oasis with Liam and Noel Gallagher.

Crowded House was Neil and Tim Finn.

Sister Sledge of course.

And then of course there were the fake Ramone brothers in Dee Dee, Johnny, Joey Ramone and Tommy Ramone. Amazingly, even more Ramone brothers came out of the woodwork to replace those that would leave the band. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cucukakek89apk

Members online