Ozzy Osbourne (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Ozzy Osbourne's new 2010 stage intro is awesome!

:lmao::oyea: That was great.. Classic!!:grinthumb

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

Love Ozzy....but it's sad he's reduced to a total joke.

Ozzy is Sharon's puppet....

this is just sad sad sad.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Who moved this to a old Ozzy thread??? It's new news.. It's his personal jab at what the media is selling these days.. come on.. Jersey Shores.. Twightlight..
Iron Man.. come on.. Ozzy's no joke.. The stuff that people are into on TV is a joke.. So what about Sharon being his wife and making jokes about things these days.. Thank you Ozzy for shedding some funny light on this wacked out world where nothing on TV is making any sense..I'm glad that the Oz man stepped up and made fun of this shit..

Groovy Man

Reaction score

Who moved this to a old Ozzy thread??? It's new news.. It's his personal jab at what the media is selling these days.. come on.. Jersey Shores.. Twightlight..
Iron Man.. come on.. Ozzy's no joke.. The stuff that people are into on TV is a joke.. So what about Sharon being his wife and making jokes about things these days.. Thank you Ozzy for shedding some funny light on this wacked out world where nothing on TV is making any sense..I'm glad that the Oz man stepped up and made fun of this shit..

See....that the thing...Ozzy isn't supposed to be funny....

Remember when he was dark, mysterious and Rock n' Roll rebel?

Now's he's a clown and lost his credibility in the rock community...

he lost his edge....his coolness....

but, this is nothing new...he lost it along time ago....with that family reality TV show...

and before you get upset, I'm not bashing Ozzy, just to flame him....

I'm probably among the biggest Black Sabbath fans around....

Ozzy is done...over....dead....he died a long time ago.

Foxhound...start a poll.
:heheh:

Who moved this to a old Ozzy thread??? It's new news...
I agree, it could of stayed in the main room...but who are we to say?...it happens a lot.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Ozzy.

He's not a clown GM.. Really.. I think things in the music world have just went in so many directions that it's OK to sit back and laugh about it.. The tube and all the reality shows have kinda brain washed people into watching that stuff.. Drama seems to sell Bro..
I guess it makes us feel like we are not the only ones who have issues..:D
Ozzy is still the man in my book.. He's really on top of things these days..Just surfing the tide Bro.. And I'm laughing along with him..:heheh:

Groovy Man

Reaction score

The tube and all the reality shows have kinda brain washed people into watching that stuff.. Drama seems to sell Bro..
I guess it makes us feel like we are not the only ones who have issues..:D
Ozzy is still the man in my book.. He's really on top of things these days..Just surfing the tide Bro.. And I'm laughing along with him..:heheh:

Well, Ozzy was part of that brainwashing process with his so called ''family reality show''....

Anyway, I still like Ozzy and would love to see him bounce back and take back the Heavy Metal crown he once wore....but nowadays, a lot of people see him as a clown...it pains me to see Ozzy over the last 10 years...

I know I said Ozzy was a joke nowadays, but I still have respect for him because of his hard rockin' heavy metal past...if that makes any sense?

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

Released in '95 Ozzmosis is the 7th studio album from Ozzy and I gotta say I liked it from the kick off ...

And the opener is one of my fave tracks from yer man.

:grinthumb

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

I love ozzy and I love Ozzmsis too, I also love No More Tears too and my fave track is Mr Tinkertrain. I do think that Ozzy has mellowed a little but have seen him a few times and respect the man for his work. He is a legend after all, I also love the intro to the new shows too.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

"Perry Mason" is one of my favorite song that Ozzy has done with Zakk. Another great song off that album is it's closer:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online