Ozzy Osbourne (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not got that album Magic, I love Ozzy but I would rather buy his solo or Sabbath stuff, if I see it cheap I may pick it up:)

I dont have it either, Sweaty. It is one of those albums for collectors, since it is the only album that has Brad Gillis and Rudy Sarzo with Ozzy.

You should bookmark the video above to watch later, the concert is really good !!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
From what I read online, DKW, the vinyl is almost impossible to find unless you fetch the import.

You work out with some interesting people !!

I found at least 2-3 copies of this album on vinyl in my local record shop. :think:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Big fan of Speak Of The Devil here too! I had no idea about it having a different title in the UK...wow...ok I learned something. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy birthday (belated my timezone) to the great man of rock n roll Ozzy. :)
:oy:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Listening to bits and pieces of The Essential Ozzy Osbourne right now and I want to ****ing vomit

OzzyOsbourne-TheEssential.jpg

I've listened to this in the past and I usually can't get through more than a couple of songs. Ozzy and Sharron should be publically be beaten up my midgets... monkey midgets, with wings... then left to sleep in pig slop for a couple of days for putting this out. Seriously, this is the worst bastardization of someone's own work that has ever been done.

Everyone made a huge deal about the reworking of Ozzy's first two albums (Blizzard and Diary), but there is NEVER any attention that is given to how he shit all over Jake E Lee's guitar work on the "remasters" of Bark At The Moon and The Ultimate Sin. It's freakin' shameful, disgusting and it hurts my ears.

:banghead:

The same shitty versions are on his Prince of Darkness box set, which is the reason I will NEVER own that travesty either. Ugh. UGH and more UGH!!!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the remasters of some of those are ****ing terrible.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online