My Radio Rockshow

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Got a chance to listen last week, and Tony even played an Iced Earth song for me. Was cool to hear him introduce the songs and he's got a great "radio voice".

If I'm home I'll make a point of trying to tune in and maybe lob the odd request in as well.:cheers2

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
^ I liked the way Tony introduced things in Dutch and English. I don't understand a word of Dutch, but I've got to admire him for effortlessly switching between languages. Our deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg, is multi-lingual and speaks fluent Dutch because his mother is from Holland.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Indeed I am lost when he speaks Dutch I'm afraid...:heheh:.

Now if he spoke French and went slowly then I would understand everything he said.;)

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
French isd not my strongest point LG. German however I can manage. I dindn't know that about Clegg BE.

Tonite's the show, let me know through a PM if you're gonna listen!! ( I like knowing who is listening so I can welcome you during the show)

21:00 hour Dutch time.

Thank you.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Won't be here today Tony, have some family business to attend to but will post requests in here for the next show.

Make sure to bump this the day before your next program to remind us.:hab:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
We have listened every week there has been a show and Tony does play excellent music and a real large variety, both classic rock and newer bands. It's also good to have requests played and shout outs :) Will be tuning in as per usual tonight at 8pm UK time!

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I jotted down the playlist, the best I could as I was simultaneously filling out a job application form!

Smokin' by Boston
Battlescar by Max Webster and Rush
Jailbait by Motorhead
Jailbait by Aerosmith
Outshined by Pearl Jam
Whipping Post by Allman Brothers Band
Salvation by Big Elf
Alice in Hell by Annihilator
Soldierhead by Newsted
Out of Myself by Riverside
Outlaw by Cheap Trick
The Rocker Live by Thin Lizzy