Most overrated rock artists of all time?

overrated band?

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Rolling Stones

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Rush

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tool

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Led Zeppelin

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • U2

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • The Beatles

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Oasis

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I could never get my head round how big Bon Jovi got. I really rate Richie Sambora but struggle with the band.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm sure it has something to do with Jon Bon Jovi's sex appeal Sox, the ladies can't get enough of him.

Not a big fan either, but I do like a few of their harder songs.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Not a fan of Bon Jovi either, although I did like them when I was a wee whipppersnapper 'bout 86-88, and still think 'Wanted Dead or Alive' is a good song. I get sick to the hind teeth of hearing 'Living on a Prayer' at every party/wedding do that I go to - "...and now for a bit of heeeavvy metal..." and on goes Bon Jovi - blah!

I'm sure it has something to do with Jon Bon Jovi's sex appeal Sox, the ladies can't get enough of him.

I never personally saw the attraction in Jon Bon Jovi, but then my bag has always been a little bit different - gimme James Hetfield over JBJ anyday :)

Reaction score
U2! - Haven't given out anything I like... Or well, It's mostly Bono who ruins the band.
The Stones - I love them, but everyday I see someone with the Stones Logo on, and I ask them where the Logo comes from and they are dumbstruck.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I LOVE!! Pink Floyd.:grinthumb

And although their reputation has achieved legendary status like many of their peers to the point of being thought of as overrated, I will always love that band.:cheers:

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
I agree with Zeppelin being overrated, but I voted for U2. I never got why they were so big.
Pink Floyd and Rush should definitley not appear anywhere on that list. If i were to replace them on the list, I'd probably go with Chicago and Bruce Springsteen.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online