Most overrated rock artists of all time?

overrated band?

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Rolling Stones

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Rush

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tool

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Led Zeppelin

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • U2

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • The Beatles

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Oasis

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
No for the record I'm in the mad nutters club! :tongue: If nobody can make music these days then "NO" group should allowed to publisise their crap! :tongue: Good Music is all I ask for - and Britney Spears is overrated cause otherwise nobody would be going to her pathetic concerts - the same case applies for the Rolling Stones! Don't you just love how I can put Britney with the Stones! :lmao:

Sadly I mentioned Rod Stewart - I must confess I've heard some touching lounge music from him in recent times! :wa: Though some of his earlier stuff I just want out of my head! :wtf:

starman

Let The Children Lose It
Reaction score
Owyeah, this is happening...

U2 !

Add to the list or tell us why someone shouldn't be on the list ;) Get this topic going !

I swear, i opened up this thread, read the first post and it was OVER. COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!! U2 equals the most over rated band in history. Holy repetitive and predictable CRAPOLA.

Nothing worse than a group with the pathetic political whining going on.

As usual O, you rule!:grinthumb:cheers:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
You know what? I'm going to do it! Get out your torches! :flame:

My pick for so overrated that it gives a headache to hear so many pretentious (nobody here is an example by the way) people ramble on about their genius. Simply, I'm not saying they aren't good but I will never til the day I die be convinced to get it.

Radiohead

thom-yorke.jpg

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Then one has to wonder how anybody would go to an expensive Britney concert particularly after one concert was a disaster? Apparently she could be in a lot of trouble because the definition of a Live concert means one has to perform Live - this is what people pay for, but because it was all dancing and miming crap, it's just not deemed as a Live Concert.

gguerra

Reaction score
I think this thread got side tracked.. It reads "overrated rock artists" not pop.. So:
Britney, Joni Mitchell, Abba, Jacko etc. none of those qualify as rock artists.. Because if we're going to talk about pop I can think of a lot of crap that has come out over the years that is wayyyyyy overrated

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
gguerra wrote:

I think this thread got side tracked.. It reads "overrated rock artists" not pop.. So:
Britney, Joni Mitchell, Abba, Jacko etc. none of those qualify as rock artists.. Because if we're going to talk about pop I can think of a lot of crap that has come out over the years that is wayyyyyy overrated

:lmao: Because their all in my Rock book! Joni Mitchell wouldn't like being typecasted as a Pop artist! :tongue:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online