Metallica (Official Thread)

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Re: Metallica

Today I am listening to my new albums, "Ride The Lightning" and "And Justice For All" and rockin' up a storm. :rock:

I already have Black, MOP, S&M, and Death Magnetic. What more could one ask for?

b.o.b.

Reaction score

Today I am listening to my new albums, "Ride The Lightning" and "And Justice For All" and rockin' up a storm. :rock:

I already have Black, MOP, S&M, and Death Magnetic. What more could one ask for?

Kill 'em All ? :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

:tup:

I'd recommend Load too - one of my favourites of theirs :grinthumb

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score

Kill 'Em All is amazing. Ride The Lightning is right up there with my all-time favorite metal albums. If not number 1, top 2 or 3. The first side of that record is completely flawless. The first 15 or so minutes simply comprises one of the greatest moments in music history if you ask me!

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score

Ride The Lightning is IMO their best album then Kill Em All. MOP is great, but I think it is given to much hype. I find Reign in Blood and Peace Sells...But Who's Buying to be better out of the 1986 thrash metal classic releases.

Oh and the greatest thing I saw was the big 4 of thrash and Mustaine on stage with Metallica and hugging all of them. I can pretty much say that should end the fued between fans, but I won't be shocked if it does not.

Vic2010

Reaction score

Right now my favorite Metallica album is ....

KILL 'EM ALL !!!:buzz:

Love the attitude and snottiness of this band. The guitars sound like power tools. Favorite tracks are:

No Remorse
Seek And Destroy

:oy:

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score

I have been listening to their first 5 albums non stop along with Slayer and Megadeth. I can not get enough of these bands right now.

I like to pop in Live Shit Binge and Purge every now and then.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online