Lady Gaga will Record with Metallica in 2019?

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I think it's just hard to persuade people who grew up through the greatest decades of music that a modern pop artist has comparable talent.

Like I said though, she's killer on piano...

She is also a decent actress and has a good voice, it's just wasted on her choice of music, imo. But who cares what I think? She's rich from it.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well whether its music we like or not is irrelevant. She has talent. Its a biased argument to base talent levels on what we think of the music imho. It'd only be wasted if she wasn't enjoying that style of music. It's not wasted to those who enjoy it. I used to be one who would frequently dislike on her but that just grew boring and frankly childish.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Metallica = Sellouttica so this ridiculousness is right up their alley.

To hell with pop and any rock or metal band who collaborates with the cheesy divas ( male or female ) of the genre.

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Well, I guess there's a reason why I haven't liked Metallica since AJFA...

Please tell me this is a gag?

If it's horrible, blame Metallica! :cool:

Lady Gaga is a superb singer. I'm not a fan of her own pop music, but she's great on her record with Tony Bennett and of course the soundtrack to "A Star Is Born".

I'm not a fan either, but I will grudgingly admit that she is killer on a piano too..

I agree. Gaga has talent whether people want to admit it or not. I would actually be open to such a project. Lulu was garbage, St Anger too but on its merits this has potential (joke or not). I think the whole metal fans bashing on pop stars thing has gotten tired and old personally.

Metallica = Sellouttica so this ridiculousness is right up their alley.

To hell with pop and any rock or metal band who collaborates with the cheesy divas ( male or female ) of the genre.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! she is a superb singer

Frands

Reaction score
Lady Gaga has made some great songs over the years in her music style, no douth about that! But then we can discuss if Lady Gaga and Metallica's music would work together.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.