Kamelot (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Was sad to see Khan leave, but from the sound of things looks like they lucked out with his replacement. Is he Norwegian too?

:think:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
He's done a great job IMO up holding the unique sound that the band already had and still does. Got the album today and it's pretty amazing, like all their other albums in the past. I'm really enjoying new Kamelot!!

One of my favorite metal bands for sure. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ill be picking the album up for sure when I get the chance either if its in the store across the road or Ill just ebay it from the store in Sydney.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I picked it up yesterday and have been playing it pretty regularly. Kick ass album and much better then the last two which I found a bit wanting ...especially Poetry for the Poisoned. Fresh blood has them back on track.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love the new album. Sacrimony is a great tune, I like this album so far more than the last one.

Phantasmagoria

Reaction score
Somehow the fact that Khan is out now has put me off getting the new one, despite all the great things that are being said about it (and the fact that Poetry For The Poisoned was actually a pretty poor album). I remember checking out a song on youtube a while ago (not bad at all) and thinking that while the new guy sounds good, he's still not Roy Khan good...

I'm still going to get the album though..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online