Kamelot (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ Quite a few people claim that "Haven" is even better than "Silverthorn", but I have not heard it yet, so I can't judge for myself. That being said, imo "Silverthorn" was the bands best album since "The Black Halo", so it's a tough album to beat. Charlotte Wessels sings on "Haven" though, so I must say that I have high expectations!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The album was superb for sure. Silverthorn was an album tough to follow but I think they may have trumped it.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
New video for Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy). Alissa gets to sing on this track, which she doesn't do much anymore. She really has a good singing voice.

Kamelot-Liar Liar

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
The new Kamelot is definitely in my top ten this year. Great album . I agree that it is a return to the older sound . I have yet to figure out my 2015 list but the time approaches rapidly and it might even end up in top five.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Haven has supplanted Silverthorn as my 3rd favorite Kamelot album behind Black Halo & Ghost Opera.

I'll have it playing in the Jeep for days at a time.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Liking that..I'm pretty picky when it comes to Power Metal & Symphonic Metal these days but man do I love a good Kamolet record....this one is starting on a very strong note.
Can't wait...

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
As much as I hate lyric videos, I'm glad for the full track.

A lyric video, especially with a concept album, seems like a waste of a chance to tell part of the story.

Still, I Can Not wait for this release.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepaul

Members online

No members online now.