Helloween (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Helloween

Keeper of the Seven Keys is a great album. Lots of good tracks on there. I still think Halloween is probably my favorite tune by them.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I think it is probably their most famous tune as well. I remember MTV actually played the hell out of it years ago on Halloween...;)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I love this live version of Power....I have this DVD btw and it's awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Helloween has a complete CD of nothing but covers, and some of them are pretty damn good.

Very underrated band, and I have all of their albums.:rock:

b.o.b.

Reaction score

I grew up listening Helloween. In high school they were for me in the same league with Maiden, Priest or Metallica. But after The Time of the Oath (1996) I rather neglected them. I like more the early albums with Michael Kiske on vocals but I'm still a huge fan of Master of the Rings 1994 album. In college I also had a t-shirt with Master of the Rings :D. The first album, Walls of Jericho 1985, with Kai Hansen on vocals is a solid heavy metal album. After that they softened a little bit and became more melodic.

Michael Kiske' come back with Place Vendome:

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Master of the Rings is the one I recommended for Magic, she likes that album.

I agree that they had a period of "softening" their sound, but the last few albums were back to good old fashioned Helloween.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

OK Helloween fans...is it just me...but is this song over the top awesome!! I've never gotten tired of it....well that kind of goes with all Helloween :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^Indeed that is a "Belter", but like you I am a Huge fan of theirs. I think I'll play "Rabbit Don't Come Easy" later today, that is one of their strongest albums and the first CD I ever bought off i-tunes...I have since replaced it with a CD and don't do any business with that company anymore, but I was experimenting with the technology and wanted to know how to do all those cool things, and a few years ago Amazon wouldn't even let me download songs...seeing I'm a barbarian from up north...:lmao:

Just as well I am not dependent on either of them for my music.:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online