Helloween (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Helloween

...First you are not a wuss....but I don't find Helloween at all too hard myself, I have many other bands that are much more Metal, not the Black/Death/Doom variety, just the newer bands with clean vocals, about the only difference between them and Priest, Maiden etc., would be the double pedal on the drums, other than that they simply remind me of old heavy metal.

Thanks for giving them a shot Alocer.:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Here are three more Helloween albums the Keeper series, part one is the album that was successful for Helloween in their early days, and part two is their biggest selling album of all time if I remember correctly.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

What a chorus here!! :phones:

e2f5f0cdd7a06658f39f6110.L._AA240_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score

If I'mn not wrong, the band has got a deluxe anniversary celebration package out, right??! AWESOME band indeed :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

A lot of people may be shy to give them a try, I know I was at first. Honestly they are melodic metal, and worth giving them a listen.

Never heard of them and I tried to listen but their too hard for me (I'm a wuss, blah,blah,blah) but I downloaded every piece of cover art they have. Whoever is the art designer really knows his Halloween stuff...

What a chorus here!! :phones:

e2f5f0cdd7a06658f39f6110.L._AA240_.jpg

Magic's Pick

Magic, I feel the same way! I've always heard the name and the groups Helloween was associated with and I'd thought they'd be as hardcore metal as Cannibal Corpse or something! :lmao: I picked your last video and MetalPriest as my favorite! :grinthumb

Alocer, this is really a lot less heavy than most metal music! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Helloween is a great hard rock/metal band, and I'm glad you listened to a couple of their songs Bry.

They did Two albums that the old hard core fans didn't like at all, it was a result of internal friction in the band, where the lead singer was trying to soften their sound and the others went along just to see where it led. Fortunately they went back to their roots and produced some great hard rockin' CD's again.

I'll post the covers later, for those of you who might want to check out the softer side of Helloween.:D

T_Dude

Reaction score

I really love the Keeper Of The Seven Keys albums. I always thought they were a "lighter" Iron Maiden.
Favourite song is probably I want Out:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Great song TD, and Lynch they really did a good job on most of the covers on Jukebox, one or two are a little dodgy but as a whole I enjoy that CD a lot.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.