Dokken (Official Thread)

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
Riff Raff, I got that one a while ago ... it went straight into the car, and was
cranked up loud on my drives, it was a time machine to me. I love it. :metal:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a great album now that I listened to it, I liked Breaking the Chains but Tooth and Nail was better.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loving Under a Lock And Key album. :D
Dead videos removed

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
This is kinda cool. Looks like a camera phone video from 2009 where George Lynch joined Dokken on stage at the House of Blues in LA.

Dokken w/ George Lynch - In My Dreams

I really wish that the sound was clean, but it's good enough for a true Dokken fan to really appreciate the coolness of this. There's even a little segment in the middle with George and John kinda 'facing off'. :D It's not much, but it was fun/cool to see.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
This is kinda cool. Looks like a camera phone video from 2009 where George Lynch joined Dokken on stage at the House of Blues in LA.

Dokken w/ George Lynch - In My Dreams

I really wish that the sound was clean, but it's good enough for a true Dokken fan to really appreciate the coolness of this. There's even a little segment in the middle with George and John kinda 'facing off'. :D It's not much, but it was fun/cool to see.

Very cool! :****:

Where's Pat?? :)

Force 10

Reaction score
Dokken is a great band, one of my favorites. Under the Lock and Key is my favorite album of theirs.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dokken - Kiss of Death

Great opening track.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Absolutely. I remember when I first bought that album just as it came out ... that first track blew me away. Don's vocals are fantastic .. possibly the best vocals he may have ever had. Lynch's fret work from the first notes of Kiss of Death to the fading out of Dream Warriors is fantastic. Some of his best and most technically proficient guitar work to that point is on this album.

:bow:

Glad you are liking it. :grinthumb

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
They absolutely killed between 85 - 88, so Under Lock and Key and Back For The Attack. Massively underrated in my book and I could never work out why they were not multi platinum when bands like Warrant and LA Guns seemed to be creaming it with less to offer.

Saw Lynchmob live supporting Queensryche in round 1990 but never Dokken. Pity Don Dokken and George Lynch could not get along. In fact, hated each other by all accounts.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online