Country Music Recommendations

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Gave me goosebumps at about the 3:40 mark. Again about 30-40 seconds later.

There's no doubt, that woman has a voice. I've said it since the first time I heard her. Vince Gill has some good harmonies as well as the guitar playing was quite enjoyable.

Good tune!!!!! Good video! Thanks

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Gave me goosebumps at about the 3:40 mark. Again about 30-40 seconds later.

There's no doubt, that woman has a voice. I've said it since the first time I heard her. Vince Gill has some good harmonies as well as the guitar playing was quite enjoyable.

Good tune!!!!! Good video! Thanks

She really is up there with Whitney, Mariah and Celine in terms of sheer vocal power! I always hear people say things like "What a shame she won American Idol and wasted it in country music"... well she seems to be outselling every other AI alum from any other genre with her country music, now doesn't she?

She does a good cover of I'll Stand By You

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
She really is up there with Whitney, Mariah and Celine in terms of sheer vocal power! I always hear people say things like "What a shame she won American Idol and wasted it in country music"... well she seems to be outselling every other AI alum from any other genre with her country music, now doesn't she?

She does a good cover of I'll Stand By You

That's my favorite thing Carrie has done babe! She gave me goosebumps when I heard her sing that on the Idol special! :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
That's my favorite thing Carrie has done babe! She gave me goosebumps when I heard her sing that on the Idol special! :grinthumb

Same here! That's where I first heard it. Did you see Joss Stone sing I Put a Spell On You? She was OUTSTANDING.

Usually hearing covers makes me want to get the originals! :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Same here! That's where I first heard it. Did you see Joss Stone sing I Put a Spell On You? She was OUTSTANDING.

Usually hearing covers makes me want to get the originals! :heheh:

Was that this season? This is the first season in forever I've stopped watching! It's just too hard to catch up through youtube vids and I don't like paying through the nose for cable when I honestly only like a few shows! :tongue:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Was that this season? This is the first season in forever I've stopped watching! It's just too hard to catch up through youtube vids and I don't like paying through the nose for cable when I honestly only like a few shows! :tongue:

I believe it was the season Kris Allen won? I can never tell with all the cheesy white boys that have been winning Idol and disappearing lately. :rolleyes:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I went to see Joss Stone live a while back. So help me, I spent the entire evening with my eyes shut and even had trouble listening to her at times. She just irritated me so much. Can't really pinpoint why .............. I would never go to see her again.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I went to see Joss Stone live a while back. So help me, I spent the entire evening with my eyes shut and even had trouble listening to her at times. She just irritated me so much. Can't really pinpoint why .............. I would never go to see her again.

I haven't ventured too far into her stuff, but WOW did that performance blow me away!

Jeff Beck rockin' out on the geetar! :grinthumb:bow:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^^ Yes, that was pretty fantastic. Maybe she was having a bad night when I saw her. She mumbled and kept disappearing offstage then she'd come back on and try to crack very unfunny jokes.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online