Bruce Springsteen (Official Thread)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
^^^Glad you enjoyed that MP. With all the songs Bruce has written and recorded, there are so many gems out there that a lot of people never hear/heard. I thought I would start posting some more rare ones in case anyone wanted to hear something other than Born In The USA. :grinthumb

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Protection

Man At The Top

Leap Of Faith

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Nice idea Jackie, posting the rarities I mean, I think I visit this great thread these days more often than I visit the bathroom! I go to Germany every so often as we have friends there near Cologne, and just about the biggest german-speaking band out there is BAP, who Bruce is friendly with, their lead singer is a guy called Wolfgang Niedecken, who is a huge fan of Bruce, BAP are actually a great band, though I haven't much of a clue what they are singing about as I don't speak much German, but here's a rare vid of Bruce doing Hungry Heart live with BAP, thought you may like to see it if you haven't seen it already, which knowing your Bruce addiction seems unlikely!!...

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
^^^ My addiction! :heheh: Yeah, I guess it is just that. :tongue: And I have seen that video before and believe it or not I was just listening to it again yesterday. I didn't know the background of it though, so thanks for adding that. That's a really good video.

There are songs I am still discovering of Bruce's. He has so many that it feels like a well that never runs dry. So any you have discovered, post them so I can hear too. ;)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
This gives me a reason to watch the Grammy's now. :grinthumb

Bruce Springsteen Added To GRAMMY Performance Lineup

Twenty-time GRAMMY winner Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have been added to the stellar lineup for the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards. Actor/recording artist Jack Black, six-time GRAMMY winner and current three-time nominee Fergie, three-time GRAMMY winner and current nominee Amir "?uestlove" Thompson of the Roots, and nine-time GRAMMY winner Ringo Starr will appear as presenters. Additional performers, presenters and special segments will be announced soon.

MORE IN LINK: Bruce Springsteen Added To GRAMMY Performance Lineup | GRAMMY.com

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Watch that for sure! I like the Grammys, a lot of people don't, but I love the way that pop, rock, country, jazz, classical etc are all on the same stage and hanging out together, there is only one music in the world, then it's just a question of interpretation, wonder what Bruce will sing? I'll be annoyed if he just uses it as an opportunity to plug the new album, which I guarantee his record company will be pushing for.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Give The Girl A Kiss

Valentine's Day

Ricky Wants A Man Of Her Own

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online