Battle of the Top Selling Recording Artists

Who Is The Greatest?

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
It makes me sad to see old swivel hips... the king... the pretzel... whatever you want to call him.. it saddens me to see that he only has one vote. May Elvis' ghost shit in your cereal this morning, and smother your banana in peanut butter and bacon.

Elvis gets my vote. And it certainly isn't a pity vote. I just don't want his ghost getting anywhere near my banana... or my bacon!

Elvis_Presley_68_Comeback_Special.jpg

I wonder where music would have gone without the likes of Elvis, before the Beatles and wacko Jacko.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
It makes me sad to see old swivel hips... the king... the pretzel... whatever you want to call him.. it saddens me to see that he only has one vote. May Elvis' ghost shit in your cereal this morning, and smother your banana in peanut butter and bacon.

Elvis gets my vote. And it certainly isn't a pity vote. I just don't want his ghost getting anywhere near my banana... or my bacon!

Elvis_Presley_68_Comeback_Special.jpg

I wonder where music would have gone without the likes of Elvis, before the Beatles and wacko Jacko.

I love Elvis as well, but if I remember correctly he had a tendency to record whatever tune someone put in front of him. It didn't matter whether it was a bonafide hit or a piece of garbage.

When a small label releases a record titled Elvis' Greatest Shit to highlight some of the absolute worst songs from his catalog, that sort of says it all. For those of you less familiar with Elvis, that album exists by the way.

Not everything The Beatles or MJ recorded was gold, but they seemed more concerned with releasing quality music than Elvis did, again because based on his musical output, Elvis was the type who would record anything you threw at him.

Presley has a lot of good stuff but he (or his handlers) also didn't always put the same effort into quality control or ensuring a consistent record from start to finish like The Beatles and MJ attempted to do.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
elvis.jpg

This was a bootleg released in 1983....DAAANNNGGGG!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online