Battle of the Top Selling Recording Artists

Who Is The Greatest?

• Total voters

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority when I say I really don't like Elvis or Michael Jackson very much at all. I'm not saying I don't think they deserve to be listed amongst the all time greats - on the contrary - just that personally the music they made is not to my taste. However The Beatles produced song after song of music I adore that I will never tire of, so my vote goes to the Fab 4 :grinthumb

The Kid

Hey Mr. Tambourine Man
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority when I say I really don't like Elvis or Michael Jackson very much at all. I'm not saying I don't think they deserve to be listed amongst the all time greats - on the contrary - just that personally the music they made is not to my taste. However The Beatles produced song after song of music I adore that I will never tire of, so my vote goes to the Fab 4 :grinthumb
You are not alone. I also don't particularly like the style of music Elvis and Michael Jackson produced.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
You are not alone. I also don't particularly like the style of music Elvis and Michael Jackson produced.

Sometimes it feels like I'm blaspheming saying I don't like any of their music - especially with Elvis - lol, but I can't lie... just does nothing for me.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online