Battle of the Top Selling Recording Artists

Who Is The Greatest?

• Total voters

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
elvis.jpg

This was a bootleg released in 1983....DAAANNNGGGG!

Did you know about it before? I was good buddies with a record collector who owned it and I'd also read about it in some rock and roll encyclopedia and again in some bio about Elvis.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Beatles, then Elvis...great music!! :grinthumb

And Michael Jackson?

I'm glad we'll hear nothing from this freak again!

:cheers2

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Beatles, then Elvis...great music!! :grinthumb

And Michael Jackson?

I'm glad we'll hear nothing from this freak again!

:cheers2

One should remember the line between being a normal, levelheaded person and a freak is thinner than most people think. From society's point of view, there's a short distance between being Ringo Starr and Gary Glitter or Jackson.

During their respective eras, Elvis and each of the Beatles were a mere one or two slip-ups and a couple of aggressive news cycles away from being "freaks" themselves.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
One should remember the line between being a normal, levelheaded person and a freak is thinner than most people think.

During their respective eras, Elvis and each of the Beatles were a mere one or two slip-ups and a couple of aggressive news cycles away from being "freaks" themselves.

Best not to open up that wound, aero! MJ is another touchy subject with people sometimes.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm quoting another comment, so I'm not the one opening any wounds around here :heheh:

I think it was already opened awhile back, now that I think of it. :grinthumb

Of course, on a classic rock forum, I don't think MJ ever had a chance anyway, but it's nice to see a little love for him! :bow:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online