American Idol Moments

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Very early into my recording of the show. A couple things:

• Brian May's hair NEVER CHANGES. (aside from the color)
  • I really hate the group numbers at times. It's so corny!
  • I have always loved Roger Taylor's baby face. He's just adorable.

Fever

Reaction score
I am ready for Joshua to go,but I am afraid it will be Elise this week.

runtfan

Reaction score
If anybody other than Phillip goes home, it'll be a travesty....I'm expecting a travesty.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
To be honest the only good thing about last night's show for me was the appearances by Brian May and Roger Taylor. The Queen performances were pretty weak.

I hope Hollie or Skylar goes but that's wishful thinking. Most likely it's Elise.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I heard just a blurb on the radio this afternoon, but apparently this Queen-tribute thing that was done on AI the other night is actually going on the road and that 'band' is going to be the official Queen tribute band.

Or did I hear that wrong?

I also heard that the guy that sang Somebody to Love Me sounds identical to Freddie. *shrug* Haven't seen/heard it yet so I have no idea.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
They weren't contestants, just some Queen tribute band they had perform on the show for one night only.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I know nothing about them. In fact I skipped over it. :grinthumb

They need like an entire Zeppelin night. And they need to get over II and play some cooler songs from other albums. The show just needs more rock in general. Tired of the sappy ballads.

Fever

Reaction score
I heard just a blurb on the radio this afternoon, but apparently this Queen-tribute thing that was done on AI the other night is actually going on the road and that 'band' is going to be the official Queen tribute band.

Or did I hear that wrong?

I also heard that the guy that sang Somebody to Love Me sounds identical to Freddie. *shrug* Haven't seen/heard it yet so I have no idea.

It's the Queen Extravaganza and they are going on tour.Brian May and Roger Taylor put it together
Here is the website
Queen Extravaganza - Home

The guy singing the other night was Marc Martel.Also doing some lead vocals is Jeff Scott Soto,who has been in Journey,Trans Siberian Orchestra,Talisman and with Ynqwie Malmsteen.Jeff just released a really good solo album. Jeff sang backup vocals on Idol but did get out to the front of the stage at the end.

Fever

Reaction score
Here is Marc's audition with Somebody To Love

Jeff Scott Soto doing Somebody To Love

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online