American Idol Moments

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I feel the same. A mixture is good, but solely covering newer music I think would turn off a lot more viewers than you'd think.

runtfan

Reaction score
What a joke. Get ready for Phillip to join Taylor Hicks, Kris Allen, Lee Dewyze, and Howdy Doody ( er, I mean Scotty McCreary) in the increasingly long list of nondescript, snooze-inducing AI winners. I predict Jessica will completely dominate vocally next week...Phillip will probably win.

Fever

Reaction score
Apparently Phillip Phillips needs surgery due to some kidney problems,but he is ignoring the doctors.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
What a joke. Get ready for Phillip to join Taylor Hicks, Kris Allen, Lee Dewyze, and Howdy Doody ( er, I mean Scotty McCreary) in the increasingly long list of nondescript, snooze-inducing AI winners. I predict Jessica will completely dominate vocally next week...Phillip will probably win.

I agree wholeheartedly. If he wins, his album will probably chart successfully but he'll fail to produce anything worthwhile after the AI buzz wears off. Jessica DESERVES to win but IMO Phillip is much more marketable because Jessica, who has the age thing going for her in an era where the likes of Miley and Bieber are popular, has far too much soul and depth for her age to really appeal to the younger kids who would be disappointed with her style. If she wants to sell, she'll have to do a complete do-over of her image and become more mainstream pop to be successful.

That being said I was absolutely shocked to see Joshua go. I had come to see him as a frontrunner for the title.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
She sounded god awful, and that suit she was wearing left little to be imagined. :wtf:

Did you guys catch the Aerosmith performance? :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online