Accept (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Accept appreciation thread

Anybody in this thread have their debut?? I don't and was just wondering if it was good!!
51kLjbabnzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I had that on vinyl. I haven't listened to it in probably 20+ years (since I no longer have a turntable). It was decent from what I remember, but nothing great. I think the songs on that album were just tunes they worked on while they were first getting together.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Metal Heart is a classic album. Loved this song.
Midnight Mover
In my opinion, that was the coolest tune they ever did that wasn't on the Balls To the Wall release. great tune!

The video was wonky as hell too. they did it with stop/action or "bullet time" filming long before it's time. very cool!

Edit; Here, I'm adding it since the vid you linked is "not available in my country" :rolleyes:

Khor1255

Reaction score
That whole album is great. The song Starlight, Son of a Bitch, Breaker and even the ballads (one an almost poppy love song and the other an acoustic) are great. Easily one of my favorites. The first three Accept albums (particularly the first) are pure gold. Well, the second album has them trying to be radio friendly and some of it is almost painful to hear. But it also has Save Us, Thunder and Lightning, China Lady and an unepectedly great acoustic number called The King.

Do they sound like AC/DC and The Scorpions? Well, maybe but can that really be a bad thing?

Check out Sounds of War and Glad to be Alone off the first album. The guitar playing (really the whole songs) are among the very best in terms of feel and energy.

Wolf Hoffman kicks ass!

Khor1255

Reaction score

Anybody in this thread have their debut?? I don't and was just wondering if it was good!!
51kLjbabnzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Fantastic album. My favorite by them and one of my favorite metal albums by anyone. It might take a listen or two to get into the whole thing but at least a few of the songs should jump right out at you if you like them at all.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentGibb3

Staff online

Members online