Accept (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Accept anyone..

I love ACCEPT!! My favorite album/disc being Restless & Wild!! My favorite cover too!

51aInWlHfgL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I first heard of them while in one of my first bands,and I was at the bass player's house. He was into all the obscre metal as I was and still am, and I saw this in his stack and told him to spin it. I never looked back! :grinthumb

Oblivion

Reaction score
Re: Accept anyone..

I'll join the balls to the wall club :D I had a hard time getting into Accept taha... but now I enjoy the occasional song by them.. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Accept appreciation thread

I now have "Balls to the Walls", and "Restless and Wild", thanks Thumper and MP.

rtbuck

Reaction score

Fast as a Shark is my favorite tune(Everytime I'd make a Metal Mix That would always be my lead off song)! I have Restless & Wild,Russian Roulette,& of course Balls to the Walls

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Fast as a Shark is my favorite tune(Everytime I'd make a Metal Mix That would always be my lead off song)! I have Restless & Wild,Russian Roulette,& of course Balls to the Walls

How's Russian Roulette Bucky?? Do you by chance also have Predator??

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Just wanna chime in with my own opinion and say that Russian Roulette is a good release. Thumper pick it up man! Holds one of their most epic tunes.

HEAVEN IS HELL

One of their most epic tunes...AIMING HIGH!!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Thanks MP.. Ya I think I will pick that up.. As Magic put it.. Russian Roulette was the favorite LP by them in their home country.. Since it's FRIDAY.. I'm gonna be cranking some Accept today.. :cc: :woho:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online